Thread: PowerPipe question?

SCH Member

PowerPipe question?

Hi i have an 87 GT vert with a Paxton SN93...im converting it over to MAF i want to use the UPR powerpipe...will i have a problem bolting it up?...Will it fit this blower?...thanks...

SCH Member
    TTT no one is using a powerpipe?

Junior SCH Member
    I have a 92 gt, with an sn92, and anderson powerpipe, so we are similar enough all the way around, but I heard from someone they have to be welded to the s/c. Im not sure if it makes any difference that mines the 4" anderson though... just throwing that out there, someone correct me if I'm wrong as I am new to sn blowers.

I dont think the powerpipe makes much of a difference with low boost like 3-4 psi, other than bringing in good cold air from in the fender.

Junior SCH Member
    I have a 93GT w/SN89 and a UPR powerpipe, the 90* rubber elbow that came with the powerpipe fit the inlet of my SN89 no problem. Remember you have to open up the hole in the fender to pass the powerpipe through. I had to remove the s/c to have enough room to snake the pipe through the fender opening, it can be a little tricky but you'll get it.