Thread: Install Maunal

Junior SCH Member

Install Maunal

Does anyone have a soft copy of their install manual. I dont have mine anymore and was reinstalling it after an engine swap

Junior SCH Member
    i bought mine used, so before i started the install i called procharger and asked them to send me one, they did no charge. i thought that the customer service was pretty good. only waited like 3 mins.
    95 5-speed(Anastasia)
    fms c-springs, tinted out, O/R H-pipe cobra cat back, clear corners, red, polished 2000 GT wheels

89 lx 5.0 5speed(Victoria)
    bbk LT headers and h pipe,1.6 crane rockers, moly rings, arp bolts, f cam, felpro gaskets, frpp high voloume oil pump, world products windsor jr. heads with dual springs. 26X10.5X15 M/T ET streets 3.73 gears,autometer shift light, march u/d pullyes, hurst line loc 255 walbro pump, ATI Procharger P600B with 2-Core Intercooler!!!
    best time at track:
    13.8@ 98.5 w/1.8 60ft (no SC)

I e-mailed the website administrator of ATI and told him that it would be nice to have the installation manuals available in one way or another from the website. He sent me a message back saying that it was not an option because if you don't have it for whatever reason, you need to call up ATI and pay for one. That is good that you got the manual for free... according to the webmaster, there is supposed to be a charge, I thought that was dumb.
    ---Don---
    WA2FAST

http://wa2fast.corral.net

Junior SCH Member
    a few people on stanget told me that it would be like a 28$ fee, so i had my credit card ready when i called, but the lasy said nothing. cant complain.

Junior SCH Member

re

I just got mine in. They FED-Ex it to me for free.
    Now if I could only find a cog setup....