Thread: this suck

Senior SCH Member

this suck

well guys it was fun while it lasted i saw 110 in the 1/4 today but now my motor is cooked...and i parting it out for sale and buying my a truck....i dont have time for it right now..so if anyone wants anything let me know..i dont know if this thread is in the right spot or not..if it is im sorry..just been a bad day i had to put the stang out of its mis. =( but damn it was fun buring that corvette at the track..it gave me one last kick *** run and it was awsome to see a vette in my rear view mirror..

Man I feel your pain, mine's been sitting in the garage for over 6 mos. now, maybe longer. I've contemplated dumping it, but I would just loose my *** to bad. If the new motor goes, I'll be looking at a simple 351 or BB w/ a butt-load of nitrous. Anyhow, give it some thought before you canabalize the car....

Senior SCH Member
    already started dude...i need a truck anyhow....i reached my goal of hitting 110 in this beast...it finally gace at 184,000 miles lol....not bad huh i will always bleed blue no matter what i drive...and trust me I will own another mustang hopefully a 67 =) but i will own one once again.

I'm looking for parts. I need a 70mm t-body, cam of some sort, and rear end stuff. Let us know what you have, we might be able to help get rid of it.

Brandon

Senior SCH Member
    stock fuel system,,but has 8.8 posu with limited slip and motor sport 3:55 gears has less than a year on the gears...ran great at the track..it has an ecam put in with the gears so less than 1 year on the cam also

Brandon, hit that guy up in W. Falls smoking crack, lol

Senior SCH Member
    ??

Sorry you had such a bad day with the motor but if you want to get rid of your stuff than put all you have available in the classifieds.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).