Thread: need some help

Junior SCH Member

need some help

I have tried to find answers or suggestions from several sources with no luck,I currently have a 393 windsor motor with TFS high port cylinder heads and a TFS r lower intake with the R long runner upper,comp cams hydraulic roller 274 and 288 at .006 ( can give you full specs if required) Im running 80lbs injectors and a 75 mm throttle body and kooks 1 7/8 long tube headers with a tko 600 and a snow water/meth injection.Compression is 8.5 to 1 eagle H beam rods,eagle crank,main girdle and malhe pistons and 1.6 comp cams roller rockers.

I also have a vortech V1 T-trim race m supercharger installed,now mind you the car is all fresh and motor has yet to be fired,I currently have a 77 tooth crank and a 30 tooth blower pulley with the previous guy said he was pushing about 18lbs of boost on his 331.

I would like to be in the safe pump gas area for street driving and would like to know what amount of boost would be appropriate for my application for for it to be safe and not required race gas.Also would like to know what pulleys I could run to get me into the 10 to 12 lbs boost range I would like to stay with my cog set up if possible and would like to know what pulleys I would be required to run to get into this boost area.I also realize that its impossible to determine exact numbers based on this info but I would like a ballpark number to start with.

thanks

Junior SCH Member
    anyone ? is anyone ever on this forum