Thread: SN93 to VR4 question?.

SCH Member

SN93 to VR4 question?.

Im want to upgrade my SN93 to the VR4 what benefits besides higher boost will i have going that route?..what would need to been done besides the upgrade..I Know Paradise Wheels can do the upgrade what else will i need to do to go this way?....Thanks...

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    you double the cfm of the unit at the same boost levels which makes more power and a cooler air charge. You need 36lb+ injectors and not use a FMU.

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedytang View Post
    you double the cfm of the unit at the same boost levels which makes more power and a cooler air charge. You need 36lb+ injectors and not use a FMU.

Thanks..Im already converting to MAF with a APL computer... tell me if this will be good enough for that upgrade..Im using a 90mm Lighting MAF.42 lb injectors...a 255 lph walbro pump with the higher PSI for supercharged applications.The FMU will be gone!!! .aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator..94/95 mustang GT fuel pump sender bigger lines coming out of the tank..he is custom making a chip by SCT i think..Its going to have GT40 heads 5 angle valve job, milled slightly...TFS spring upgrade kit... and GT40 INTAKE...1.7 cobra rollers..a UPR powerpipe.A/C and Smog delete....BBK shorties..MAC pro chamber..Mac cat back...BBK 70mm TB...What kind of RWHP should i make with 5-6 psi and then how much when i do the upgrade to the VR4?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    VR4 on that build will be like what I ran for 10 years and at 10psi you will be at 450 rwhp and 14psi 550 rwhp. 'SN' will not really feed that combination well so I would guess around 350 rwhp at 6-8psi/

SCH Member
    Thanks for the info..Looks like a VR4 build soon then .....I would like to get this to run in the 12's I hope...:teeth: