Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Santa just came to my house!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santa just came to my house!!!

Santa just came to my house!!!

OK, I'm lying. It was the UPS guy. But he brought me a present in his brown sleigh. That's right...it finally came:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Glad to see that it finally came.

After the wait it must feel good to have it!!!

When are you planning to put the new engine and drivetrain in the car?

Junior SCH Member

re: Novi 2000

Good for you i know you've been waiting for a while!!!!!! i'm going to be ordering mine by the end of this week or early next. let me know how the install goes.

Originally posted by 93notch
    Glad to see that it finally came.

After the wait it must feel good to have it!!!

When are you planning to put the new engine and drivetrain in the car?
    I won't be putting it all together til Spring. I only have a single garage to work in and it's not heated. It's pretty cold out here this time of year so I have to wait. I still have some parts to get like my entire valvetrain, and I also want to rebuild the motor. The time allows me to save money for more stuff so it's all good.

Originally posted by 5.8Power
    Good for you i know you've been waiting for a while!!!!!! i'm going to be ordering mine by the end of this week or early next. let me know how the install goes.
    Make sure you get your order in before the 31st to get you $100 rebate!

Congrats. Now you can be a true Novipower member:D j/k
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Congrats Glenn!! Great to hear!

Ian

Likewise Glenn! CONGRATS!!! LOOKS PUUURRRRDDDDDYYYYY!!!!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Can you ask Santa if he has something like that for me?

I am with Bob on that one ;)

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Is that you're 1st novi? Looks nice!! A couple of posts ago you gave me advice on the air dirverter, tell me do you know what you're talking about.
    87 LX NOVI2K

Junior SCH Member
    Attached Images Attached Images
    87 LX NOVI2K

Originally posted by 87novi lx
    Is that you're 1st novi? Looks nice!! A couple of posts ago you gave me advice on the air dirverter, tell me do you know what you're talking about.
    That seems a little harsh.

I would not worry about him! He is one of the smartest members on this site. Search through his posts ;)

Keep it nice guys.

Ian

Originally posted by 87novi lx
    Is it my first Novi? Yes it is. Do I know what I'm talking about? Ask any of my fellow members who have some seniority on this board and I'm sure they'll say I do. I have followed the Novi supercharger since it first appeared on the scene back in the late 90's. You don't need to own one for 10 years to have a firm grasp of it's design principles. You asked for advice about the diverter and I gave it based off of information that was available. I don't come on here and preach my word as the gospel to anyone in regards to what they do with their cars or superchargers. I offer advice based from experience as I've installed more than my fair share of supercharger systems on Mustangs so I have some background when it comes to forced induction. My opinion on the diverter was based on articles and quotes form Paxton engineers such as the one below that have appeared on numerous occassions in many of the Mustang and Ford magazines where the subject centred on the Novi supercharger.

For some reason or another, Paxton has done away with this. Why? I don't know. Call Paxton and ask. And do us a favor, save the flaming for boards like Stangnet or Corral, don't bring that crap in here.

Originally posted by TheHawk05
    Is it my first Novi? Yes it is. Do I know what I'm talking about? Ask any of my fellow members who have some seniority on this board and I'm sure they'll say I do. I have followed the Novi supercharger since it first appeared on the scene back in the late 90's. You don't need to own one for 10 years to have a firm grasp of it's design principles. You asked for advice about the diverter and I gave it based off of information that was available. I don't come on here and preach my word as the gospel to anyone in regards to what they do with their cars or superchargers. I offer advice based from experience as I've installed more than my fair share of supercharger systems on Mustangs so I have some background when it comes to forced induction. My opinion on the diverter was based on articles and quotes form Paxton engineers such as the one below that have appeared on numerous occassions in many of the Mustang and Ford magazines where the subject centred on the Novi supercharger.

For some reason or another, Paxton has done away with this. Why? I don't know. Call Paxton and ask. And do us a favor, save the flaming for boards like Stangnet or Corral, don't bring that crap in here.
    :master:
    Note to self (Stay on Hawks good side)

/Moderator Hat on/ On a serious note. Lets keep this friendy/.Moderator Hat Off
    Doug :)