Thread: New from Ohio

Junior SCH Member

New from Ohio

Hello all,
    Ifound this site a few days ago and I have an old VS-57 that has been converted over to gear drive instead of the ball drive. I recieved this supercharger about 15 years ago with a box of parts and some misc. mounts. I decided to go through it to see what kinda shape it was in and thats when we found it was gear driven. Havnt mounted on anything yet. From what I was told a gentelman used to use it on an old mustang back in the late 60's. Iam in the process of mounting it on a rat rod that I just built. Hopefully it will stay together.

Hi and welcome to SCH.

Your gear-drive VS-57 sounds very interesting... and probably extremely rare!

It would be fantastic if you could take some photos and post them here in our Paxton SN Series section. I'm sure that a number of people there would love to see it.

That's not to say we don't want to see photos of your rat rod... that would be great to see too!

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hi and welcome to SCH.

Your gear-drive VS-57 sounds very interesting... and probably extremely rare!

It would be fantastic if you could take some photos and post them here in our Paxton SN Series section. I'm sure that a number of people there would love to see it.

That's not to say we don't want to see photos of your rat rod... that would be great to see too!

x2

Junior SCH Member
    Iwill post some pics as soon as I figure out how. The gear ratio seems to be 4:1.