Thread: SN 2000 on a bone stock mustang

Junior SCH Member

SN 2000 on a bone stock mustang

I have a bone stock 89 lx coupe I was thinking of throwing this supercharger on instead of it just sitting on the shelf but I wanted to know will the stock fuel system with just a 155lph pump and a 12:1 fmu be enough fuel. also should I still go down one heat range and gap the plugs real tight. The supercharger has the newer inpeller and oil cooler and Im guessing it will make around 7lbs or so on this motor. Thanks for the help.

SCH Member
    I have a stock 89LX with a BBK-SSI intake, My brand new SN-2000 with the HO impeller
    only makes 5PSI of Boost. I don't know about the FMU ratio as I have a 255LPH pump.
    I love what it has done for my car but it just isn't enough. If you look up VR4 I have managed to get the owner of Paxton Ball driven Units to commit to remaking the VR4
    Kits for 600.00 each. It will triple your Boost to 15 PSI and double your CFM to 1500.
    You can ask around on here, they are awesome if you want to make Horsepower! He
    has 7 orders right now and will make them if we can get 15 orders. If you have any questions you can send me a message on here.
    89LX,
    Todd