Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WHAT OTHER PARTS WILL I NEED ?

Thread: WHAT OTHER PARTS WILL I NEED ?

Junior SCH Member

WHAT OTHER PARTS WILL I NEED ?

Hi there here is my first post so go easy on me LOL This is my first venture into the world of supercharging and have got hold of this GSS secondhand that was fitted to a feul injected Dodge.

This is now going to be fitted to the same type of engine only not feul injceted

In the first picture is all the parts I have with this so what parts are missing that I will need to get ? I know I have to get a bottom pulley but not sure what size I will need ? Also is there any tuitorials on how to convert my Edelbrock carb to a blow through type

Thanks

Junior SCH Member
    34 veiws and no replys ? Sorry its not a FORD LOl someone must have some input :)

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    I don't know about the carb, I am not familiar about the Dodge bracketry but I asume you run it over the existing pulleys and a tad longer 6 rib serpentine belt.
    Do a Google surch on Dodge and Paxton GSS or SN93 and find pictures that wil help you a lot.
    Ofcoarse you need some hoses to atach the air pipe to the blower en carbhat and an airfilter, you can find them cheap on Ebay.
    Hope this helps some.
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

The carb needs a boat accelerator pump. Its sealed. Put at least a 2' spacer under the top hat & carb. I had air tubulance and the carb would not pick up the signal. For your pulley size take your supercharger pulley OD. Google pulley belt calculator plug in you #'s till you get you crank OD. You need around 9000 rpm on the supercharger.