Thread: Remote Windshield Washer Pump

Junior SCH Member

Remote Windshield Washer Pump

I'll post the first stupid post, but I need to get an answer.

I pieced my setup together and need to get a remote washer pump, are the available?

If so where can I find one, and who makes them?.

Thanks,
    Procharged 91LX

Senior SCH Member
    Tony,
    Are you removing the winshield washer resovoir all together and attempting to move the pump, and bottle?
    I was under the impression that ATI has a "bag" replacement for the plastic windshield washer bottle so that you can have the flexibility to run tubing past this.
    Let me know whats going on with this.

Dan
    1995 Rio Red Cobra #2021
    Dart 331,AFR185,D1SC,RPMII upper/lower
    OLD
    GT40X, E303, D1SC 13psi, 3 core intercooler, Magnaflow Catback, Hooker equal lengths, Mac Prochamber, 3.73, Auburn, Moser 31 splines, Pro-m75, MSD 6AL, TKO, Spec Stage III, Larocca Tuned
    10psi 11:1 a/f= 464rwhp 431ft/lbs

11.9@123mph @13psi 1.9 60'
    hp? tq?
    Moderator of General Tech

Junior SCH Member
    Tony,

Yes ATI has one of those Flexy bag replacements, and washer pump as a kit. A friend of mine that has a LX with a D1-SC has one on his car. The bag looks like the old FoMoCo bags of the early mustangs, and looks pretty slick.
    We put one on his car, even though i gave him a hard time for not just leaving it off. His car hasn't seen rain since 1992 and i wondered why he needed the washer bag. His response was "It's a street car" I rolled my eyes....But anyways, I gave him a call for you and checked to see if he had the part numbers off his old packing list.
    I wish I could tell you a price, but I can't really since his came with the blower kit. The part number on his packing list is 3FXWA-01 I would think it to be well under 75 bucks, but that is just me.

Hope that helps
    EA
    More boost then a 20psi gauge.

Senior SCH Member
    Originally posted by TheSVTKid
    Tony,

Yes ATI has one of those Flexy bag replacements, and washer pump as a kit. A friend of mine that has a LX with a D1-SC has one on his car. The bag looks like the old FoMoCo bags of the early mustangs, and looks pretty slick.
    We put one on his car, even though i gave him a hard time for not just leaving it off. His car hasn't seen rain since 1992 and i wondered why he needed the washer bag. His response was "It's a street car" I rolled my eyes....But anyways, I gave him a call for you and checked to see if he had the part numbers off his old packing list.
    I wish I could tell you a price, but I can't really since his came with the blower kit. The part number on his packing list is 3FXWA-01 I would think it to be well under 75 bucks, but that is just me.

Hope that helps
    EA
    bingo!
    ATI does sell this kit, here is what is comes with and the price: The kits price is 45$ and comes with the bag, pump, and hose needed to make the swap. If you call in to make the order please have the part number SVTKID gave you: 3FXWA-01

DAN
    1995 Rio Red Cobra #2021
    Dart 331,AFR185,D1SC,RPMII upper/lower
    OLD
    GT40X, E303, D1SC 13psi, 3 core intercooler, Magnaflow Catback, Hooker equal lengths, Mac Prochamber, 3.73, Auburn, Moser 31 splines, Pro-m75, MSD 6AL, TKO, Spec Stage III, Larocca Tuned
    10psi 11:1 a/f= 464rwhp 431ft/lbs

11.9@123mph @13psi 1.9 60'
    hp? tq?
    Moderator of General Tech

Junior SCH Member
    I pieced my kit tighter and I didn’t like the bag.

Was looking for more of a remote pump I think I found one on Ebay, that I am going to try with a bottle reservoir I need the washer pump to pass inspection here in MA.

Thanks for the replies, I may end out getting that kit for ATI for ease on installation.

I don’t know yet,
    Procharged 91LX

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by Tony91LX
    I need the washer pump to pass inspection here in MA.
    Wow, that is a rule if I ever heard of one. I bet there is alot of people that can't pass that one. Thats crazy...I hope they aren't that strict on everything. Best of luck to you with the washer set up. Maybe if you find something really cool, you can post some pics of the set up.

EA
    More boost then a 20psi gauge.

Junior SCH Member
    You can get a remote pump assembly from your local parts store. We used to sell them all the time. I'm pretty sure that's what ATI does anyways by the pics I've seen of them. I got my blower used and it was missing that kit. I don't miss it.
    Later
    Dave
    My site
    1954 F100 = 400/C-6
    93GT = 5.0 & SF feature Nov 05 p60

Don't do business with these bastards/ripoffs:
    Eric Emco from RI
    Tran Ho from FL