Thread: Parting Out S/c 89 Stang

Senior SCH Member

Parting Out S/c 89 Stang

the blower has everythin you need to install it..except the drill bit and tap for the oil line return to the oil pan...but the car runs just over heats,,im tired of messing with it...i have no time ..i need a truck anyhow lol..so im stripping the car out..it ran
    11o mph today at the track then all of a sudden white smoke and over heating..and the oil is not a milk shake yet.so i turned it off before any anti freeze got in the chrger..so its good to go.ill have to get 1600 for the blower plus shipping since it practicly brand new with less than 300 miles on it..i seen 7 lbs of boost with the 6'5 crank pulley froman f-150...the warranty tab on the blower pulley was pryed off at the track so i dont know about the warranty...please allow me a cpl of days to respond to all offers..since im gone alot...butr the car is being gutted..i do have pro comp boost guage,abnd monster tach,rebuilt e7 heads ,ecam,federal mogul lifter,new springs good for 560 lift,new valve seals,4 inch cowl hood (white fiber glass) just let me know what you need.getting rid of this car is like loosing an arm. so lets deal...my email is thclover1@aol.com dont send me pm's just send me email....thanks oh yeah a custom discharge tube and saab turbo by pass valve comes with the blower..the factory kit did not have this.have any questions just email me ..thanks Tim i live in cincinnati ohio..i really dont wanna drive to deliver bigger parts..thanks for looking ...

THE SHOCKS ARE SOLD. i mean this car is being stripped naked
    poor car,,it has fried many hondas lol so im hoping the buyers will put good use to this car so i can live on. i just have no more time right now..but i already got plans in the next cpl years to build a street demon with all the goodies..so let me know what you need. and to all the guys in here for all the advice..you are all awsome..and will still come in and talk to you guys..I will always Bleed blue

Senior SCH Member
    1500 for the blower and discharge tube and by pass valve..i know the warranty tab is missing..im sorry the tab was removed by my son after we had a fight not at the track..it was my buddy who had his removed at the track..sorry aboutt he mix up..and im also throwing in the 6'5" crank pulley which was seeing 7 lbs of boost with stock heads stock intake and e cam...you may see more or less depending on wht you have....antone interested? this has to move..pending on where you live ill pay shipping..if to far ill split the shipping..thats a killer deal

Senior SCH Member
    lakewood drag shocks are sold...starting to tear apart can this next week..also i have after market door actuators that work,everything power works,dash is in mint shape,this car is getting stripped guy everything is being sold...everything...any questions please email me thclover1@aol.com the headers are mac 1 5/8 uneqeal lenght shorties..steel chrome or something.,..they are starting to turn rainbow colors..but are less than a year old. the reast of the exhuast is welded and needs to be cut off.so if any local cincinnati guy or girls in here want the mac off road h pipe can come over and cut it off and they can have it for free...the headers ...best offer takes them

I have sent you an E mail Tim.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).