347 Stroker Mexican Shortblock

Built Professionally by FordStrokers.com ( www.FordStrokers.com )

Probe Forged SRS 14.2cc Dish 4.030 Pistons

Probe CNC Beam 5.315 Connecting Rods

Probe Cast Steel 3.400 Stroke Crank

Camshaft Innovations Custom Billet TLSR (Tight Lash Solid Roller) Camshaft

Competition Cams Adjustable Billet Timing Set – 7138

ARP Pro Series Cylinder Head Studs - ARP 154-4201

Professional Products SFI Harmonic Damper Balancer 28 oz. - PFS-90006

Melling M-68 Standard-Volume Oil-Pump (Blue-Printed by FordStrokers.com)

ARP main studs, ARP oil pump driveshaft, Total Seal Rings & King Bearings

Trick Flow Specialties Head Locating Dowels - TFS-51400420

Canton 15-620-S Oil Pan w/ Pickup & Dipstick.

Compression ratios as follows according to your heads:
58.0cc – 9.84
61.0cc – 9.52
64.0cc – 9.22
68.0cc – 8.86

This short block is only being sold due to the fact that I’m upgrading to a race-spec short block. The engine has only been started 3 different times and has only been at an idle (1000rpm). Total run time is probably 30-40 minutes at an idle (1000rpm). At idle the engine holds 50 psi of oil pressure with Valvoline 10W30 as can be seen in the video below.

The Camshaft is a Custom Billet Core Cam that I had Camshaft Innovation make for this engine (cam specs to buyer). This engine is 100% ready to go and is currently in my car and can be seen and heard at buyer’s request.

You will be getting a complete short block from head studs, cam, timing chain, balancer, Head Locating Dowels, Blue-Printed Oil-Pump, Camshaft Degreed, Oil-Pan has blower oil drain-back fitting that can be capped off if not used. The video taken below is with just straight open headers thus being very loud! This engine can be ran N/A or with a Power Adder as the compression is at a happy-medium between the two depending on the cc of the heads you will be using.

Any questions please PM or email me at rnshuble@yahoo.com
Engine is located in Weirton, WV (20minutes from Robinson, PA). To duplicate this exact engine with the exact parts I used will cost in excess of $3500. This engine is Brand New and ready to make somebody’s ride super fast.
Price is: $2650