Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
need help on brackets for 351 mustang

Thread: need help on brackets for 351 mustang

need help on brackets for 351 mustang

hi i look for pictures or instructions on how to mod the main bracket of my vortech supercharger v2 but found here in this forum that the hood will not clear the s/c

i have a 4in cowl hood but i think the hood is gona hit on the blower area can somebody showme some pictures of the modification

what do i have to do so it will clear the s/c

i have D&D tubular k member do i have to lower the k member with spacers to clear the hood?

i somebody heve pictures of this modification please post them or sen to my email javiy999@hotmail.com

thank you

If you are spining very high, you most likely would benifit from the Renagade Brackets. They mount to the head, and are not a problem.
    1993 Thunderbird
    393 Stroker, Vortech YSi
    Lentech Strip Termimator, 4.30 Detroit Locker

Quote Originally Posted by 393bird View Post
    If you are spining very high, you most likely would benifit from the Renagade Brackets. They mount to the head, and are not a problem.

no i dont whant to rev high and the renegade brackrts are too spensive probably later i will get them but not now i just what to put my v2 s trim on this 408 because i dont know if i will get this 408 or stay on the 347

Junior SCH Member
    I have a s-trim on a 351 I used the 302 brackets with no modification and used convertible engine mounts and reclocked the discharge outlet on the blower