Thread: Got a spam Pm. Need a Moderator to pm me.

SCH Member

Got a spam Pm. Need a Moderator to pm me.

I got a spam PM this morning and I need a moderator to pm me so I can forward it so you can decide what to do about it and the use who sent it.Thanks Chip

You're the second member to report spam today. You can either PM me (if you click on my user name on the left side a drop down menu will give you the option to PM me). All I need is a username, I don't need the full PM you were sent.

SCH Member
    Pm'd username of person I received the pm from.Thanks Chip

Thanks Chip!

I got your PM. The user Eternity was banned earlier today, so you shouldn't be receiving any more spam messages from them. I don't know how many SCH members were affected, but hopefully it wasn't many.

I do apologize about the spam, and if you (or any other SCH member) receive any more spam PMs please do let me know ASAP.

SCH Member
    Like I told you in my pm no need for you to apologize.Was not a big deal I just wanted to bring it to someones attention asap so he did not go on a spamming spree.Thanks for the quick action.Chip

Junior SCH Member
    I got the same pm....
    I just deleted it...................:teeth:

SCH Member
    X's 3
    306 stock block, tfs aluminum heads and stage 1 cam, cobra intake home ported lower, 65mm t body, 42lb inj, pro m 80 mass air, V2 SQ 16 lbs 3.33 upper 8" lower, upr boost pipe, 373 gears,= 530 rwhp + 520 TQ 10.84@ 121mph while shifting 5th at the big end :teeth: