Ok I am starting back on a project that has been put on the back burner for a few years. Its a 54 Ford Victoria Lead Sled. I Plan on running a 98 Exploder 5.0 (48k miles) Roush 5.0 3 piece intake , and a Paxton VR4 I picked up a Pomona a few years back. Cool little tidbit on the Paxton the UPS label on the box says Dick Dorn Hot Rod Magazine

Anyway the car is a mild custom being built for cruising not racing I talked to Speedystang a few years ago when I picked up the Blower. Back then he suggested I stick with the explorer cam for the low end torque (car weighs about 4000 lbs) and a 4 inch driven sheave to keep the boost down around 5 or 6 psi. and run 36 lb injectors with a Dy-no tuned chip with no FMU. Car will be running 3.50 gears and an AOD tranny. was just wondering if this still sounds like a good start?

Now second question I want to run an oil cooler but do not like the "dip stick adapter" it just dose not look right to me do you see any reason not to drill and tap the blower housing for the lines? I would set the pickup at the full level and return through bottom just wondering if any one else had done tried this.