i have a 98 camaro that i plan on building a forged motor and installing this supercharger kit. my questions are should i run the stock pulley instead of a SLP pulley i have? i was looking into this cam "TR Blower" - 214/230 .601/.579 117 LSA, it's bigger than the lingenfelter cam alot of people run i've seen and heard of, anyone running this cam on their set-up and if not what cam should i be looking at? i have a set of stock 853's (other than the money into the engine, arp bolts and the blower it's going to be a budget build) would a set of stock 243's be my best bang for buck? i have lt's through a cat back and was wondering if i should keep the cat-back with the blower or go true duals and free that restrictive exhaust. car is my DD, it'll see the track 4-6 times a year but other than that i drive the thing on the streets so i'll be running street tires and keep my stock gears, on that note what stall would you recommend? and i'll be running 10-12 PSI also and i'm hoping to hit 500-500RWHP

George