Thread: VR-4 for sale

Junior SCH Member

VR-4 for sale

I'm going to list my VR-4 on ebay in a couple of weeks. I figured that I'd offer it up here first. I bought it from my brother a couple of years ago to put on my '67 Fastback that is undergoing a rotisserie resto. It worked perfectly, but it had a leaky seal. I purchased a refresh kit from Paradise Wheels and installed the new seals, balls and o-ring. It still needs to be shimmed. I have a new shim kit. I just haven't had a chance to do it. I'll also include the bearings. The head unit is polished. It comes with 10 rib pulleys, polished bracket and a new oversize cooler with a new fan and braided hoses with the Paxton pump. $1,000 + shipping firm. I also have a new CSU built Holley 750 with a polished Extreme Velocity hat. It was built for a 5.0. I paid $900 sell for $600. I got a deal that I just couldn't pass up on a 427 Side-Oiler, so I'm selling off my 5.0 litre stuff. Gary

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BA67 View Post
    I'm going to list my VR-4 on ebay in a couple of weeks. I figured that I'd offer it up here first. I bought it from my brother a couple of years ago to put on my '67 Fastback that is undergoing a rotisserie resto. It worked perfectly, but it had a leaky seal. I purchased a refresh kit from Paradise Wheels and installed the new seals, balls and o-ring. It still needs to be shimmed. I have a new shim kit. I just haven't had a chance to do it. I'll also include the bearings. The head unit is polished. It comes with 10 rib pulleys, polished bracket and a new oversize cooler with a new fan and braided hoses with the Paxton pump. $1,000 + shipping firm. I also have a new CSU built Holley 750 with a polished Extreme Velocity hat. It was built for a 5.0. I paid $900 sell for $600. I got a deal that I just couldn't pass up on a 427 Side-Oiler, so I'm selling off my 5.0 litre stuff. Gary

VERY VERY VERY interested in the VR4 who can do the work to make the blower safe to use i know you said it includes everything but i wouldnt know how to re-build it so who can...I have been looking for this for awhile so please let me know...thanks...Oh yeah pics please if you want you can send them to Geespackard@yahoo.com....OH did i say im very interested in this...lol...

Please put me second in line as being interested in it. If you have pictures let us know and I will pm you my email. Thanks

Junior SCH Member

VR-4 For Sale

I'll take some pics tomorrow- Sunday. The car & supercharger are at my shop.

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BA67 View Post
    I'll take some pics tomorrow- Sunday. The car & supercharger are at my shop.

Ok thanks....:D

Thanks for the pictures.

Have you sold the VR-4?

Junior SCH Member

VR-4

SOLD

SCH Member

VR4 KIT

Hello Gary,
    Did you sell the VR4 Kit yet? I have been answering e-mails at my regular mail box and haven't been checking in here until today. I will buy your kit if you still have it. My direct e-mail address is tfdali@sbcglobal.net
    Please e-mail me some photos of it if you could. Thanks for your time,

Todd, 89LX, tfdali@sbcglobal.net

My cell number is 860-389-6685

SCH Member

VR4

Gary I'll take it for the 1050.00 I just sent you an e-mail at your regular e-mail address. I didn't get your e-mail till 10pm so hopefully I'll hear from you
    tommorrow.

Todd, 89LX

Man that's a bummer. If I knew it wasn't sold would have bought it the end of last week. Oh well.

SCH Member
    I was upset I missed it the first go round as well. I was third to you two guys I thought one of you bought it. I guess someone was supposed to send him the money for the last two weeks but it never came through type of thing.

SCH Member
    Don't give up yet I will get you your two kits somehow and won't stop till I do. I received
    an e-mail yesterday from Craig Conley this is an actual copy of that e-mail.

Todd,
    Thanks for all your effort to get the VR-4 kits committed. Keep up the hard work and hope spring comes soon for you.

Craig Conley
    Paradise Wheels Inc.
    920 Rancheros Dr. unit E
    San Marcos, CA 92069

760-740-0954 shop

Like I said, somehow we will get these done we just need more people to sign on board.