Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Granatelli Wants You!

Thread: Granatelli Wants You!

Junior SCH Member

Granatelli Wants You!

Granatelli Motor Sports is actively searching for qualified Sales and Tech Staff. Job hours are 8 to 5pm Monday - Friday. We are located in Oxnard, California just minutes from the 101 Fwy. All Interested parties should contact J.R. Granatelli directly at either 805-486-6644 ext 11 or by email jrgranatelli@granatellimotorsports.com

Our primary focus is late model EFI muscle cars. Mustangs, Camaros and Corvettes

We offer complete dyno services on our All Wheel Drive Mustang Dynamometer and part of your job description would be booking appointments.

Also we need someone to help with our IT side like handle the Granatelli Outlet sales and EBay specials. That alone takes 3 or 4 hours a day. - It is a fun place to work too

By the way - if anyone has a forced induction question...Try me. I think I am uniquely qualified to help and hope to teach everyone when ever I can

Would be my dream job but that would be quite the commute from Alabama! =) If you ever need off site IT help, sign me up! I have plenty of experience with credentials and I would be both honored and proud to be a part of the team.

Scott Smith
    htmlinc.com
    "The older I get, the more I realize how little I knew when I knew it all."

Junior SCH Member
    We appreciate that comment