Thread: SN89 on a 350 SBC

Junior SCH Member

Smile SN89 on a 350 SBC

I'm looking for someone who has experiance with using an Edelbrock carburetor in a blow through system. Some people say you can't do it. Others say you can as long you stay under 10 psi. Any thoughts?

Senior SCH Member
    I have never done it myself, but I did collect some information on the subject years ago. I have a Word doc, about 22 pages, with pictures and information. I would be happy to email it to you. But like I said, I have no personal knowledge on the subject, so use the information at your own risk.

Junior SCH Member

SN89 on a 350 SBC

That would be great. I'm looking for any information on this setup. My email rodneys@rfpco.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Scott View Post
    I'm looking for someone who has experiance with using an Edelbrock carburetor in a blow through system. Some people say you can't do it. Others say you can as long you stay under 10 psi. Any thoughts?
    I don't have any experience with blow-thru carb systems either, but if what you were told about staying under 10 psi is true, then you should have no problems using the SN89 since they max out at around 5psi-6psi.