Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033
Ramcharger's Finished !

Thread: Ramcharger's Finished !

Ramcharger's Finished !

Finally got around to installing the fan and overflow The little brackets i made included some rubber washers under the lip of the fan to take the shock. On the bottom i used a regular electric fan mounting kit. I also used 1/2 " weatherstriping on the top and bottom of the fan. The bracket holding the Jaz recirculating overflow, is the factory smog pump bracket LOL, it'll do until i find a better way of mounting it. The Fan didn't require much triming and the wiring was super simple, i was able to utilize the weatherproof 3 pin connector that came with the fan. This was the fan without the harness. Took a couple hours including regularly scheduled beer breaks :D Yes i did take the radiator out for ease of installation, and there's about 3/4" clearance.
    Last edited by blueoval92; 02-06-2005 at 12:54 PM.
    Jorge