Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Well they are back - SCH Racing Brackets!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well they are back - SCH Racing Brackets!!

Well they are back - SCH Racing Brackets!!

The demand all winter has shown that we have a kick a$$ product and it is back!

I want to get an idea of how many to start the run with. We are going to make batches. When those are sold another batch will start, ect.. This means we will make several at a time so the systems will be in stock ready to go.

Some quick Q/A:

1 - How do I get on the list?
    Simple - send an e-mail to brackets@schracing.com showing your interest, maybe some details about your car, year, Vortech model, ect.. I will then know how many systems to start with - you will then be notified via e-mail when a system is available.

2 - Price?
    Pricing is not 100%, but we are looking to go at the same or cheaper than our kit sold for last year. The system was $299.99.

3 - Any changes to the system?
    Yes. We plan to offer more travel (more tension) and a few other minor but needed upgrades.

4 - Payment?
    We now only accept money orders. This is so we can keep our costs down, and so we have control over the funds and do not have to rely on a 3rd party (credit card processors)

5 - ETA?
    We are looking to start the 1st batch in the next 2 weeks.

6 - What is a SCH system?
    Well if you do not know then you are most likely not reading this thread :) But in case you do not know here is a pic of what the system looks like. Thanks to John @ www.superstang.com for the great pic!

If you have any other questions please ask here. Use the brackets@schracing.com to show interest only.

Thanks,

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Alright Ian! I will be contacting you about one shortly.

SCH Member
    me too...... emailing you shortly !!!!!

Ian, sign me up. 10 rib T-trim
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

how much better is this than what is supplied with the YSI kits? if it's a great upgrade i will consider one seriously.

A few...
    • 1/2 thick billet brackets eliminate flex.
    • A tensioner that allows you to tighten the belt in seconds, no need for 2 people!
    • Looks great, adds a true custom feel to the front of your motor.
    Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Love the kit and it looks great but when are you gonna design one for a 94-95? :(
    44th member of BDRA - Budget Drag Racer's Association

Dark Tourmoline/Grey 1995 GT Coupe

Senior SCH Member
    I just sent my email, please put me down for a 8 rib S-trim setup
    Scott
    1989 Saleen #492 Vortech S-trim, TFS TW heads, TFS Stage1 cam, Holley U/L, SD #55 injectors, PMS tuned

510RWHP/482RWTQ
    11.75@127 on Nitto DR's

Work on 351?
    Drag Racing...Where being the quickest is considered a good thing. :D

Yep the system has the extra mounting hole to meet up with the alternative auto bracket.

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Yep the system has the extra mounting hole to meet up with the alternative auto bracket.

Ian

So soes that mean it will work on an SN-95?

If you have 87-93 mounting brackets yes..

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    If you have 87-93 mounting brackets yes..

Ian
    So are you never gonna make a SN95 bracket?

I would like to make a SN-95 kit as the demand is there but I need a SN-95 car here to work with.

I hope to find someone in town that can loan loan me their car for a few weeks..

Ian

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drgracer392
    me too...... emailing you shortly !!!!!
    set me up with on too......thanks Ian