Thread: OK guys, need some advice...

OK guys, need some advice...

OK, here's the deal. Taking my car up in a few weeks to get it tuned, and I'm basically gonna be bringin' it to the tune in new configuration. I'm adding 42lbers, 2.95 pulley, pp, etc. Here's the question: I'm gonna be driving it about 3-5 miles from the house to the dyno. Am I gonna foul the plugs cause I'm way too rich with the inj.?
    Suggestions?

Thanks,

J

Banned by Admin
    Shouldn't, not in 3-4 miles. You got enough ignition for that 2.95, because I didn't with the 3.33 @ 10psi and 5k it was blowing out my spark.

Thanks.
    I'd think so on the ignition. MSD 6AL and a Blaster coil.

J

Hmmm

A good thing to do when you get to where you are going is to pull a plug or two just to check.
    393 stroker with YS-trim Vortech :-)

If your that worried about it, just bring a second set of plugs with you and change them there, I'll help you if you want a extra set of hand to do it...

C U L8R,
    Kyle

Thanks Kyle!
    I don't know that it's really that I AM that worried about it, I just don't know whether I SHOULD BE worried about it. Not to mention, changing the front 2 plugs on the pass. side is a PITA:)
    Who knows, with as many parts as I've got "in limbo" now, I may not even have to worry about making it to the dyno:(

J