Thread: Screw all the environazis. Gotta love alcohol and clean air;)

Screw all the environazis. Gotta love alcohol and clean air;)

Well I am a free man from emissions for two more years and I am so excited I am gonna pee my pants.

All I did was took out two rounds of FP and left my timing at around 7*. Oh and I also was running about 25% or so ethenol.;)

Somes Beotch passed with flying colors.

So to all you beaurocratic(sp?) governmental EPA gotta have every piece fo crap on you car to pass, well you can eat my shorts.;)

For the record, it would have passed without the ethenol.:)
    They even ran it on the rollers with dumps on the muffs which the guys did great with the extra efforts of putting up with that.

So I guess now I can say that I make 380RWHP emissions legal horsepower without any smog crap other than the EGR.

For those of you that have to put up with visuals I would have definitely failed that but we do not have that here. Just run what you brung.

Thanks for listening.:evil:
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Senior SCH Member lx-convertible's Avatar
    I remember those days. Having to bring the car in right before closing time, No cats, run it on the rollers, play with timing and FP settings. I DON'T MISS IT AT ALL!

I miss driving it everyday like I used to. But in the long run, I enjoy it more now, cuz it's a lot faster and safer, and i don't have any FAST N FURIOUS idiots throwing me the fartcan pipes!
    Neil
    Engine: DSS Pro Bullet 306, Windsor Jr. heads, E303, 42lb inj., Cobra intake(fully ported lower)65mm TB, 80mm Mass Air, MSD 6BTM, MSD coil

Power Adder: Novi 1K, Anderson PowerPipe, ASP 8 IN Crank. No PS, AC, SMOG.

HP: 488.3
    TQ: 461.7 Tuned by FordChip.com

11.77 @ 119.9
    Best 60ft-1.56
    New project 1991 coupe
    NEW TOY 1995 H/D Sportster

Re: Screw all the environazis. Gotta love alcohol and clean air;)

Originally posted by 468LC
    Well I am a free man from emissions for two more years and I am so excited I am gonna pee my pants.

All I did was took out two rounds of FP and left my timing at around 7*. Oh and I also was running about 25% or so ethenol.;)

Somes Beotch passed with flying colors.

So to all you beaurocratic(sp?) governmental EPA gotta have every piece fo crap on you car to pass, well you can eat my shorts.;)

For the record, it would have passed without the ethenol.:)
    They even ran it on the rollers with dumps on the muffs which the guys did great with the extra efforts of putting up with that.

So I guess now I can say that I make 380RWHP emissions legal horsepower without any smog crap other than the EGR.

For those of you that have to put up with visuals I would have definitely failed that but we do not have that here. Just run what you brung.

Thanks for listening.:evil:
    -You suck Steve.
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

They only do a "safety" inspection here & visual for Cats. I have a spare h-pipe with cats that I swap out & walla. I'm sure that the guys love test driving my car around though, that's the part I hate the most!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

We don't even have inspections here anymore! :)

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member
    5150 LX.. they get to drive your car? I'd tell them that if they want to drive it will cost them (make sure you WINK and then look toward their girl friend with a big grin when saying this). ;)

No emissions at all here. You can drie your car down the road on fire and they'd probably just laugh. ;)

Mark, they do a short test drive. I will typically lower the rev limiter on my Digital 6 to around 3k, it's still pretty scary to someone unfamiliar with your car just hop in & take off in it. I will most likely ride along next time around or I'll take it to a place with a big fat guy working there that way he can't crawl over the roll bar & will pass on the test drive :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

where i live they hope it has mufflers!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Senior SCH Member
    no inspections of any type here in kansas

We have a visual inspection for cats and also an emissions test. Be thankful you only have to get tested every two years Steve. Ours is EVERY year. What a PITA.
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

Im moving to Hawaii if I can't get someone to smog my car this summer(in CA)...Im tired of having to buy CARB legal parts only to have a smog tech say "It's modified, I can't smog it" There's no smog in Hawaii, and that's the only place I can think about living other than CA.
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Of course we are talking about real boost from a Novi2K :D