Thread: How much should I ask for a ....

How much should I ask for a ....

I have an F1 that I picked up on a trade. The thing is georgeous, but I don't know how much they go for on the used market. It has the seperate(big red thing) blow off valve, its fully polished, comes with an assortment of cogged pulleys. The unit has 376 miles on it. I traded the guy an engine for it(his stock block 342 split in half), but I need some suggestions as to the going prices. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Doug
    BTW,
    This is not an add to sell the blower, I know where to post that:)

Looks like that motor was short lived! Is it a full kit, or just the head unit and BOV? Do you have any pic's? If it is a whole kit (or even just parts), what kind of condition is it in and have you checked to see how much they are new yet?
    ---Don---
    WA2FAST

http://wa2fast.corral.net

The motow came apart on the dyno. It made 576rwhp at 4700 rpm and then split the block. It was a stock block 342. The guy couldn't afford to fix the car and keep the blower, I had a 408 lyin around so we traded. The blower kit is complete, polished and in perfect condition. I haven't even looked around for a price on the new kits yet.
    Thanks
    Doug

Do you even know which kit it is? Is it the intercooled version... if so, with what intercooler/parts and everything.

GOOD GOD... what was that guy thinking!? 576RWHP at 4700 on a stock block. Haha, that sucks for him, but that is really funny if you think about it. That thing made sick power.
    ---Don---
    WA2FAST

Yea, its a complete F1 kit. 3 core intercooler, all the tubing, fastners, piping, brakets, everything. I removed it from his car, so I know its complete. It has the bracket for the alternator, tensioner, and all of the pulleys are included. The brackets are the thickest brackets I have ever seen, I used to think the brackets on my Novi2K were thick until I seen these things. I will post some pics in the next couple of days.
    Thanks
    Doug

Oh man, that sounds sweet. Well, you should post it in the clasifieds and see what people start offering. Might want to check on the Corral as well to see what people think as far as price goes. I don't know though, find out how much that kit is bran new from ATI and I would base your price off of that.
    ---Don---
    WA2FAST

Senior SCH Member
    what year is for. looking to a new supercharger kit
    351 canfield heads, trickflow intake, comp cam amd all the supporting hardware. p600b soon to do be d1 powered

Originally posted by blownwindsor
    what year is for. looking to a new supercharger kit
    87-93 Fox body

Sounds like a killer kit!!

Ian