Thread: UNTCHBL...Where the heck have ya been??

UNTCHBL...Where the heck have ya been??

I've got ya by 20 posts now. Why the state of inactiveness??

But then again, I have no job, no life (except here & Corral) and I've been bored as hell lately :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Brandon where the fudge are ya man?
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

I'm around, been so busy at work, I have not had much time to post. I've also been all kinds of busy working on my black car getting it ready for her new owner. I'll actually be buttoning it up tonight. Hopfully all will be well with it and I can see the car gone on the 28th.

I'm also doing alot of research on a hobby I've wanted to participate in for years.

I'm here, just not posting as much. I'll be getting caught up soon.
    Also, I'm thinking they are going to start trying to crack down on me at work. What about chat tomorrow night? I'm without my better half this week, so maybe I can spare some time to chat tomorrow.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

I can hit the chat, pretty open schedule.

Clue us in on the new hobby :D
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

lol, I'm thinking of racing an rc car. This would be of the nitro variety of course. I've got a nitro monster truck I've played with for a couple of years now, and I've always considered getting into racing.

I'm working on a budget and everything. Seems like this may be a form of racing I can offord to do, and be very competitive with even the pros.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

This is all due to the fact that I won't be working, or spending nearly as much on the mustang. (I hope) I'm thinking right now, just as soon as I put the blower on it). I'll be happy with just driving and enjoying the car for some time.

I'd like to get some money saved, and maybe broden my hobby horrizons so to speak.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

RC's are the S***!! But buyer beware that crap can be pretty damn expensive as well.

Yeah, but for a 1/10 scale stadium truck of the nitro variety, you can have an entire race ready setup with a good radio all the stuff needed to run it (feul, starter box, tools, yada yada) and two engines, 1 for practice, 1 for race and still be under 700 bucks. I know you guy's think it's crazy, (for another 300 I could have the heads for my car), but you could be competetive with the best in the world with that setup, If you where any sort of driver at all.

We'll see what happens.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Nah not crazy at all, hell I have fun driving the cheap POS radio controls cars from Walmart :D