Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Whats the current status of your car?

Thread: Whats the current status of your car?

Junior SCH Member

Whats the current status of your car?

I am getting close!

All the main stuff is done. Now I just gotta finish up the small things. Tomorrow I am swinging by my local Buick dealer to order a 3 bar MAP sensor. Tomorrow night I plan on working on installing the Crane ignition. After that, she basically done! :D

I have started her up several times, and man does she sound EVIL! The whine of the two fuel pumps, the sweet sound of the exhaust covered by the deafening scream of the S-Trim. Its funny, the 89 has almost EXACTLY the same exhaust as the 93, but the exhaust sounds so much more evil. I can't wait to put some miles on her! Shes only seen less than 10 miles since last Sept.
    **93 Calypso Green LX 5.0, 1 of 654**
    BBK Ceramic coated shorties, Stainless H-pipe, Flowmaster catback, underdrive pullies, and 3:55 gears!

**89 LX 5.0**
    Vortech S-Trim with AFM Powerpipe, Pro-M with 36lb injectors, Kirban AFPR, FMS ceramic coated headers, Hedman Offroad H-Pipe, Flowmaster Catback, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, 3.73 gears, and a few gauges!

**90 LX 2.3**
    88hp of one wheel spinning fury. The best 835.79 spent so far!

Junior SCH Member
    Looks good!

I have a long way to go :(

91GT

10.90 @ 127 on DR's

YS - R331 coming soon