Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
brass oil feed connections

Thread: brass oil feed connections

Senior SCH Member

brass oil feed connections

guys I got 2 45 degree fittings, I need a larger fitting to tap into the street block T, correct, if so what size and where could I get one?
    Thanks

I don't know the size, but why would you need to buy one everything should be in the kit.. If you are unsure what goes where I think I recall seeing a pic on here
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

Senior SCH Member
    they sent me 2 90 degree fittings instead of 1 90 degree fitting for the return line into the oil pan, and a straight piece for the oil sending unit where you tap in for the feed line

well the best thing to do is bring the T to the hardware store and just match it up with others. Or maybe the instructions tells you the size, but I would bring it and match it up with other parts
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...

im a little confused on exactly what your looking for. but one of the fittings you have is the piece that connects to the headunit spray nozzle, this connects to the oil feed line at the head unit end....why you have 2 i am unsure. there is no extra adaptor to fit the t-block to the engine block. either you have your factory one or somone took it off. this is common on the fox stangs. the small feed hole in the adaptor gets clogged so people remove it & then just screw the oil pressure sensor to the block. you can get fittings at home depot to make an adaptor to extend your t-block out away from the block...(is this what your talking about?) if so PM me & ill get you the info you need, i had to make my own adaptor to go to the t-block...........
    -justin

just incase that is what your talking of, here is the post from back when i had realized the factory extension was missing:
    link

-justin

Senior SCH Member
    sorry if I am confusing you guys. I have the tee block screwed into the oil sending unit, and the unit screwed into the tee, but there is a fitting that screws into the block, where the oil feed line will screw into, and from there goes to the blower itself for the oil feed. I am missing that fitting, it should be a straight one. The 90 degree fitting that got tapped in the pan for oil return, I received 2 of them, instead of 1 and 1 fitting that goes into the tee for the braided line to screw into. Hope I clarified this a little. Any way, called paxton, and they are sending me another one, hopefully by the end of the week. Still waiting for my smog pump delete kit
    Greg

Here is a picture from blue91

This is what it is supposed to look like:
    Mark
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...

Senior SCH Member
    ya, the straight fitting screwed into the tee, where the braided line is attached to, that is the one I was missing, how did you get the oil sending canister thing on the end, did you turn it all the way tight, or just until you got it to that position? gonna have to put mine coming off of the side, and the line on the end, dont think it matters, just says to attach it to one of the tee fittings in the manual, I have an 89. Thanks for the pix

well thats not my pic but thats how I have mine. I just turned it tight enough till I got to that position. Make sure it's not too loose. Make sure you tephlon tape it. Tighten it to the spot you want it to and if you think you have another full rotation go for it. Thats what I did.
    Mark
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...