Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

I'm cursed!

Thread: I'm cursed!

I'm cursed!

Just found out today that my Novi 2000 (ordered Oct 30th)that was shipped on Dec. 2nd has been sitting in UPS's LA hub to this day. According to my vendor they never even told him there was a problem with the paperwork, as he had to find out from his UPS driver after I inquired as to why it's not in my hands yet.

Now it looks like I won't see this thing until 2003 the way this has been going. I'm just about at the end of my rope with this bullshit. I can't believe it's been a month and a half since I ordered my Novi and I'm still no closer to getting it than the day I ordered it. It's just one hold up after another. Man I got enough crap to worry about on top of this $3000 US Car part that is going nowhere fast. Sorry guys, I needed to vent before I blow a gasket.

Sorry to hear, I am sure if Jack says he did not know, then he dosen't.

I hope that things work out for you.

Ian

Damn Hawk,
    Your luck is almost as bad as Untchbl's(Brandon). It will get there soon. After you get it installed and drive the car, you will forget all of the heartache you've had. I hope you get it real soon.
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Had the same thing happen with a shipment. The motor sat in some shipping dock for a few days, and it would have stayed there if I didn't call and resolve a "paperwork mixup" I never got the actual problem on the "paperwork mixup" You've just had bad luck.

Thanks for the support guys. I got an e-mail from Jack later tonight and all the paperwork is straighted out and according to UPS tracking it actually might make an attempt to get to Canada:p The way my luck has been going with this, I'll probably get an e-mail in a couple of days from Jack telling me Santa and his sleigh ran into the UPS truck with my Novi on board and the whole truck burst into flames, melting my Novi in the process.

SCH Member
    Uh oh......

Hope my 1000 makes it in next week.

I'm calling Dave tomorrow for a tracking number...

Good Luck
    >>>>>>2000 SLT Dakota 4.7
    >>>>>>>>>Paxton Powered
    >>>>>>>>>>>13.3 @ 102mph

mods: Novi-1000, True Duals, Ported stock TB

Damn, I feel your pain. I too am waiting for a part from UPS... Kinda makes me worried hearing this horror story.

I hope you get the N2k ASAP so you can kick some LS1 A$$!!!!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

SCH Member
    that sucks, hope things work out...

The curse is lifted!!!

It finally came!!!! Hell yeah!!!:D

Junior SCH Member

Re: The curse is lifted!!!

Originally posted by TheHawk05
    sniff sniff...thats the...most...beautiful thing...i have ever seen!!!!

YOU SUCK

I AM JEALOUS
    Wade Marbut

"Noone likes a knowitall who sits around talking about their genitalia" - Hank Hill

'98 GT (slow as a snail on valium)
    '02 Maxima SE