Thread: sn93 help (no forum for it)

Senior SCH Member

sn93 help (no forum for it)

:topic: thought id post here since lots of people have novi 1000s and might know some people with sn93s. i boguht a sn93 and converted it to to fit a 94 gt. i need the belts and cant seen to find them, blower belt is 8rib and accessory is 6rib. was wondering if anyone know what the sizes were?

craig from paradise wheels sent me brackets belts and pulleys, and the only thing that WORKED was the bracket. belts-wrong, pulleys-wrong, bracket-had to fabricate something to hold a pulley onto it.

Just a thought, you can you get an appoximate measurement by routing a string in the same path the belt will go, measure the string & this will get you close. You may have to try a couple of different sizes until you find the one suited for you but you can always get a refund from the auto parts store.

If you can get the car to a parts store you can just keep trying belts til ya get what you need.

Sorry I can give you a definite belt size but considering you had to fab up some stuff it's likely yours will be a different size than normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Senior SCH Member
    yeah the shop my cars at needs to measure them, but they "havent hada chance" to do it yet, considering it only takes a second to do it

Hate dealing with shops of that nature. I've got a buddy who's had at least one of his 3 stangs in this local shop for 1.5 years straight. Hate to see that bill..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Senior SCH Member
    yep, mines been there almost 3 months. sucks. haven't had a car all summer, if i had a couple extra bills lyin around id go buy myself a beater. they could have prevented so much hold up. i didnt have fmu lines when i dropped it off, 2months later they tell me they are waiting on fmu lines, its like why didnt you take care of this 2 months ago when you looked at the box and said "we will need to get fmu lines for it" makes me angry