Thread: Dyno results in - quite pleased!

blown5oh

Dyno results in - quite pleased!

Hey guys, I got my car back and I'm pretty happy w/ this little novi 1k.

At least now I see what my next "bottle neck" is.....these fukin 30# squirters. We hit 383rwhp and 363rwtq (11psi) w/ the 3" pulley, but the motor ran extremely lean from idle pratically. We dropped the 3.25" back in and w/ a little timing adjustment but remaining somewhat conservative of the air/fuel we ran 375rwhp and 360rwtq (9 psi).

We're guessing that once we swap in 42# and throw the 3" pulley back in, along w/ a little tuning, we'll hit around 410 or so without a doubt.

:santa:

Nice #'s. Is this the new 8-rib version Novi? what are your engine mods?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

yes lets hear this. i wonder his set up as well. =)
    2003 Cobra
    Mods to come:
    -Magnaflow catback
    -Magnaflow X pipe
    -KnN 12" cone
    -Gords Heat exchanger
    -2.80 pulley w/tune

lates win - srt4 modded
    no losses

damn, im impressed...curious to hear your mods as well!

-justin
    -justin

DSS 306, S-trim, TFS trackheats, TFS trackheat intake, TFS stg 1 cam, Tremec....tons of cooling, suspension, exhaust, ignition, fuel & tuning parts that would take up too much space!

blown5oh
    Yeah, it's the new 8 rib Novi. (I love this thing)

My mods are Edelbrock Performer heads, TFS track flow intake, MAC 1 3/4" long tubes, MAC prochamber, MAC 2 1/2" catback, 30# injectors (te new bottleneck), 255 intank walbro pump, MSD 6AL, Pro M 75mm MAF, BBK 70mm TB, anderson power pipe, and some suspension work to.

I can't wait to get the 42#'s in to see what the hell this lil blower will do w/ enough fuel and a little more timing (which is only at 19.5).

Senior SCH Member
    do you run the fmu? that would help boost fuel pressure and maybe cure your lean condition, I know guys dont like them, but its just a thought, let us know. Nice #s
    93 Black coupe, JE Pistons, Cut and Polished Crank 10/10 Bearings, Ported Edelbrock Aluminum Heads, 42lb Injectors, Pro M 80mm Mass Air
    Accufab 75mm Throttle Body, Holley Systemax Intake, BBK Adjustable Fuel Regulator, 130 amp alternator
    1.7 Ford Motorsport Roller Rockers, Ford Motorsport E303 Cam,Aluminum Radiator, Electric Fan, MSD 6AL Ignition- MSD 6BTM Boost Retard
    MSD Coil 90/10 Front Shocks,
    50/50 Rear Shocks, 3.55 Gears,
    BBK Long Tube Headers, SouthSide Machine Lift Bars, Sub Frame Connectors, Built T-5 with Cobra Gearset 3:35, 255lph Fuel Pump
    T-Rex inline fuel pump
    Vortech S trim Supercharger,Vortech Aftercooler, Flowmaster CatBack Exhaust, Optima battery relocated
    Corbeau CR1 Racing Seats Cervini Cowl/Ram Air hood ,17" Cobra R wheels

blown5oh
    Yeah, I'm running the FMU.......the 30's just aren't enough w/ the 3" pulley and my combo.