Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
best race to date..98 viper vs 93 novi notch

Thread: best race to date..98 viper vs 93 novi notch

best race to date..98 viper vs 93 novi notch

ill cut all the BS out and get right to the race... there was alot up to this race and i just had to run him.. again... i went to where he works and asked him to run, we went out to where there are lights to catch one, we both heat up our tires. i stage around 2k and he does some stage idk where. green! im spinnin some and i guess he was too but it was close and when i hit 2nd i saw that he was at the middle of my door, brought the Rs up to around 5900 and shifted:bonk: but i still pulled on him in the shifting part, i put him to about where the door ends by the latch and brought my Rs up to around 6100 and shifted again, now in 4th gear, hes not pulling on me, im not pulling on him (from what it seemed when i peaked over) i shut down around 115. he was real inpressed with my car and i was just really happy!! this was the viper that i posted along time ago that his friend was chit talking about mustangs and how his friends viper would kill my car, nope, not mine, i was ahead a half a car...what a race
    2003 Cobra
    Mods to come:
    -Magnaflow catback
    -Magnaflow X pipe
    -KnN 12" cone
    -Gords Heat exchanger
    -2.80 pulley w/tune

lates win - srt4 modded
    no losses

nice kill. I can't wait to have as much fun in a car again. Now stop all that street racing before someone pull out in front of you! :)

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

bad *** kill! YOU ARE BRINGING BACK MEMORIES :cry:

:D
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Junior SCH Member
    You should go and tell that guy to buy a Paxton Novi for his Viper, they now sell them!

bad *** kill! YOU ARE BRINGING BACK MEMORIES
    hehehe sorry! he wants to run em again, i said after i do my holley intake ill run again, but should i order a 8" pulley too and slap that on so i walk him?? do you guys think it will be safe with my 24#s?

Senior SCH Member lx-convertible's Avatar
    NO. don't skimp on fuel man, KABBOOOOMMMM
    Neil
    Engine: DSS Pro Bullet 306, Windsor Jr. heads, E303, 42lb inj., Cobra intake(fully ported lower)65mm TB, 80mm Mass Air, MSD 6BTM, MSD coil

Power Adder: Novi 1K, Anderson PowerPipe, ASP 8 IN Crank. No PS, AC, SMOG.

HP: 488.3
    TQ: 461.7 Tuned by FordChip.com

11.77 @ 119.9
    Best 60ft-1.56
    New project 1991 coupe
    NEW TOY 1995 H/D Sportster

so what should i do next then, injectors? and mam again? but if i do that then i should get a chip too or tweecer RT and dyno tune it. but thats alot of money and that will be all done at the end of the year when i put the car away =( what about people running the S-trim with 24#s?

Originally posted by lx-convertible
    NO. don't skimp on fuel man, KABBOOOOMMMM
    Neil is right x100000000!

With 30# injectors and 6:1 disc setup on an FMU you should be fine. I used that setup and it worked well with the 8" crank pulley and nitrous :D

Many peeps say don't use the FMU, some cars like more fuel, some cars don't like more fuel. Each stangy is different.

Just like the stang of a friend of mine. 86 GT w/89 5.0 engine, gt40 intake, edelbrock performer rpm heads, race crank pulley, full length headers, off road H-pipe w/ terminator bite me muffs , 19# injectors (then, now he runs 24's), 88 GT SPEED DENSITY Automatic computer, crappy t-5 btw... went into the tens with a 150 shot (dry kit). Many peeps say it can't be done with that size of injector. But I witnessed that car lay the smack down on 11.00-10.80 stangs, whoremaros, and whorevettes that run similar times. Interesting thing of all he runs his fp low to where I get nervous...
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

so then my 24#ers wont be good enough? my a/f guage is showing rich though even at high RPMs ???

Junior SCH Member
    Good kill man, all i want is a low 11 sec daily driver.

Good kill man, all i want is a low 11 sec daily driver.
    thanks for the complement, thats what i would like too:D
    2003 Cobra
    Mods to come:
    -Magnaflow catback
    -Magnaflow X pipe
    -KnN 12" cone
    -Gords Heat exchanger
    -2.80 pulley w/tune

lates win - srt4 modded
    no losses