Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: novi2k + 408 = fuel and air questions?

I would personally go with the new AEM setup - it looks killer!

Ian

I'm gonna really have an opportunity to play with my twEECer R/T next week! you're gonna hear of some mean times or broken parts next friday!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

I really like my AFR 205's and my Tweecer RT. The AFR's make great power out of the box and the tweecer is easy to use.
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Junior SCH Member
    The best EPEC site I have found is www.vanirtech.com/epec.html Good message board with good information, although a little slow sometimes. There is also www.stangtuning.com with a little bit about most of the EFI systems.

Senior SCH Member
    The Magnaflow pumps are really nice and are capable of supporting some serious power. Most guys are switching to one of these pumps to replace 2 SX pumps.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

Thanks chris, I'll look into it! I'm currently looking for aem info Ian.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Junior SCH Member
    I am running a weldon sumped fuel set up,72lb Inj,Ported AFR185s,@Novi 2000 Renegade at 25lbs of boost with a 75 shot of spray. I just got a FAST set up and it looks verry good. From what I have learned it is supposed to be the best one out right now, but those are only opinions. If you really want to tune it yourself them I would at least look into the FAST set up

I made 500 at the rear on my old stock bottom end motor I had an ATI blower with a 255 intank and 255 inline,stock fuel rails,no FMU and no fuel problems. I would Put a 255 Inline pump on your set up.If you are gonna go over 550 I would get bigger Injectors and fuel set up to be safe. I had a custom chip burned for the old set up and it idled great and ran excellent even in the summer heat and the AC on high :)

If you plan on making some serious power plan on spending a lot of money for all the other stuff. 500 at the rear is plenty on the street and a lot of fun. I should make @800 on the new set up

Good luck
    Ed
    92 GT,Novi 2000,Nitrous Express, AFR 185 Heads ..etc etc

A reliable, easy, 500 at the rear is what I'm going for. I just want to have the option of turning the boost up and possibly going some single digit numbers.

I'm still shopping for a computer setup. Leaning towards epec, but am looking into the aem. Anyone know how much they cost, or where I can read a little more about AEM's stuff?

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe