Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
LM-1 Wideband! drool upon reading this!

Thread: LM-1 Wideband! drool upon reading this!

LM-1 Wideband! drool upon reading this!

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/lm1.php

I will have one of these! I think i might have a friend or 2 to chip in! Technology like this at that price combined with the tweecer, pms, sds or fast is unreal! Sky's the limit for the price of one decent dyno day. Replacement sensors are only $70!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

hmmm, ya wanna loan me $349 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    I'm waiting for the version that will data log to RPM.

The current version will datalog rpm...at the moment though the input cable to do so won't be available until later this year. For the money, it doesn't get any better than this IMO. I actually have one on the way for tuning the Bird. Here's some links below that have some good info to read.

http://lagunamiata.home.att.net/lm-1.htm

This link is to a forum and the develpor of the LM-1 actually got involved in the discussion to answer questions

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=393330

Well birdman I can't wait for a review! because if it is as good as the claims i will have on by christmas! BtW have you ran the T-bird at the track yet? just wondering what it would run!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Haven't ran it and to be honest I probably won't. Right now the engine is too fresh for my liking to even put it on a dyno ( 650 miles so far) Also, I'm not a drag race guy...I had the Bird to the track the first summer I had it and haven't been back since. We have two tracks to choose from here and both are 1 1/2 hrs from my place. I've always been a road race guy so I built the car to go fast in all directions. I figure it should run 12's as it sits and that would be it. Road race suspension setups don't tend to lend well to hooking up..plus my car is no light weight...at least 3700lbs. The car actually hooks pretty good on the street..after first gear which is merely a pull away gear now. Second gear the car can get squirrely up top around 4000 rpm...depending on the street it will blaze the tires....other streets the car just sucks you hard back into the seat. :D

I'm not even sure I'll get the LM-1 on this year to try. The cold weather has arrived and the car will be put away before the end of October. I should have my LM-1 next week so should at least be able to get some good pics up if people want to see them.

Aw come on Hawk, take it to the 1/4 mile. There's nothing like doing a big smokey burnout, slamming thru the gears and not having to outrun the cops, lol. Not that you'd do something like that, outrun cops that is.
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Originally posted by 5150 LX
    Aw come on Hawk, take it to the 1/4 mile. There's nothing like doing a big smokey burnout, slamming thru the gears and not having to outrun the cops, lol. Not that you'd do something like that, outrun cops that is.
    C'mon...I didn't outrun the cops. I merely got off the road without him seeing me when he was trying to turn around to come and pull me over.

I'm only guilty of chasing and beating up on a Pantera GTS!:D

lol, have you run back across that guy yet with the Pantera?

Senior SCH Member
    I have one sitting in the garage waiting to go on the car. Too bad the car does'nt have any heads on it.

Eric
    89GT 392 Novi 2000 650/620 Tunned by DynotuneMP :D
    03 10th Anniversary Cobra Vert. 443/451 12.6@113