Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hey Sean...

Thread: Hey Sean...

Hey Sean...

WTF is going on with that block of yours....... I would be calling him every day and when he is ready for payment I wouldn't pay everything. Fauk that. You know how stores have late fee's well you should be getting a late discount.....
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

I stopped by yesterday and things seem to be looking up somewhat. My machinist fired his worthless help on Friday, so that leaves him to take care of business by himself (Which is actually better than his previous situation) He's taking this week to get his shop back in order and then will start hitting the "projects", hopefully mine will be one of them. He's also sourcing some of his stuff out to an equally competent friend of his so that he will be free'd up to take care of actual machine work.

I dropped a subtle hint yesterday and let him know that I was willing, as my time permits, to come up there & help take care of any of the crap work. I will keep pressing mildly until I just can't take it anymore :D

I'm hoping that I will get a good deal on the overall cost as I have paid in nothing but cash & have been pretty damn patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

that would be eating me alive! I have dart block envy........This is one of these that isn't going to be on my list till i have a major failure! LOL!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

those......whoops thats what drinking does kids, so let this be a lesson.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

regatta, it's all good :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th