Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bellhousings..

Thread: Bellhousings..

Banned by Admin

Bellhousings..

I'm going to be buying a scattershield for my T-5, (getting the g-force when it dies though) wanted to get some opinions on which one to buy, I was going to get the Mcleod, but I know Lakewood makes one too. What do you guys think?

-Rob

I don't know what to tell you. All I can say is I have the Mcleod bell, and it was easy to install, and everything fit nice with my tremec TKO. On the top starter bolt I had to put a nut/bolt on it. For some reason I couldn't thread it in. I also had to re-mount my o2 sensor cause it hit the bell.
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

I love my McCleod bell for the TKO. It was the easiest bellhousing i've installed. I think the lakewood requires too much bullshit to get it to work properly. The McCleod does not require you to "dial it in".

Banned by Admin
    Yeah I'll be getting the Mcleod next week, thanks.

Banned by Admin
    It came today, motor ships Friday, I'm sooo ready to put this thing back together..