Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mickey Thompson ad with sizes to come

Ive been waiting to see that punk ***** for a long time!
    Damn that is harsh...I will remember that next time someone calls this "punk *****" and references the website...

Henry You know its all good...How could I of let that one pass...For those of you who know, Henry's car is blessed with holy water every time he takes out to the track...I am surprised that his combo has lasted this long...Henry be nice, I bought you drinks @ PRI!

SCH Member
    Henry You know its all good...How could I of let that one pass...For those of you who know, Henry's car is blessed with holy water every time he takes out to the track...I am surprised that his combo has lasted this long...Henry be nice, I bought you drinks @ PRI!

LOL, don't him being nice fool anyone...he just doesnt want me to post that picture of him. hehehehe
    PSCA Wild Street 4
    8.66 at 159 on 275/60/15 M/T ET Street Radials with a 1.27 60-foot

Quote Originally Posted by KH
    Damn that is harsh...I will remember that next time someone calls this "punk *****" and references the website...
    I dunno what that was supposed to mean but you gotta lighten up man I was only kidding :p

Kelly: I luff J00 :p

Chuck
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Senior SCH Member
    When will these tires be available?

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator
    http://www.stangtuning.com

Henry you have any insider info on these tires, I need to get new tires within the next 3 weeks, how long till these things are released? Are they going to make all the sizes they are talking about on their webpage available at once or just a few?

yeah, im in serious need for tires, i was trying to hold out but i may have to pick up a set of the regular ET streets in the meantime.

hustler, in some previous replies it was said that the 275/60's were going to be introduced 1st(spring) with the other sizes following shortly after(summer). unless of course things have changed since then!

-justin

Ah ok, then maybe I'll just get some new ones, and try those after they wear out next year.

Ok, I got a reply back from Mickey Thompson and they are coming out in April, but there is no pricing yet.

Cool. My Bfg's got about 10-15 passes left in them anyways and the first 10-15 with a new combo generally i work on my RT anyway. That'll be just about right.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D