Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fuel Pressure Gauge Question

Thread: Fuel Pressure Gauge Question

Fuel Pressure Gauge Question

Since my inlet tube is SMACK up against the schrader valve, I don't have a place to mount the sender for the fuel pressure gauge. How is everyone connecting the sender? Is there somewhere else I could connect it?
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

What I've heard a lot of guys do in your situation is to actually run a length of braided line (Aeroquip) from the shrader valve to locate the sender in a place that has room. The only other way to do it is to mount it on an adjustable fuel pressure regulator that has a port on it like the Aeromotive's and Accufabs. That would mean you would have to sell your Kirban as they don't offer one with this option.

Senior SCH Member
    i had to get fuel line made for mine it suck it set me back 175.00,but damn they look gooood

Hmmm....I really like the Kirban that I have...I'll have to figure something out.

I had the same problem, and I have a novi2k with a 4" inlet tube. I put the sender in the schrader valve, then very gently twisted the feul line to where the schrader was pointing more at the passenger seat. Very tight fit, but it works.

Brandon

Yea, I was thinking of twisting the fuel line just enough to get the sender on there. There is a little bit of play in the fuel line so I'll give it a try.