Thread: Well it's gonna hit the fan tomorrow :D

Well it's gonna hit the fan tomorrow :D

Gonna bite the bullet and order me a nice custom converter from Edge and more than likely pick up one of those damn high dollar SFI C-4 bells. Good thing I pay the bills now, sure would hate for the wife to see this months CC bill. Now I just need to find a way to hide the 2k check I need to write to them :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

I know your pain with that one Sean. Wish mine was only $2k!! The wife is still kinda pissed I bought the Cobra and didn't wait to pay off some bills first. I just didn't think my 157,xxx mile Cavalier would be around much longer, and wanted to get some money out of it before it died on me. Now that I have the Cobra, I am wanting to get some mods for it already. Fat chance getting her to buy off on that!! Think you can slip a blower pulley in your order for me, and I'll pay ya back!? :D

Chris
    Elevation kills boost!
    LX = 13.47 @ 102.49, 1.80 60', at 6900' DA
    Cobra = 12.82 @ 109.25, 1.98 60' at 5400' DA

Lol Chris, That was a hell of a trade up from a Cavalier to the Cobra. Wish I could help you out on the pulley but I'll be lucky to get mine covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th