Thread: C-4 Question

Unhappy C-4 Question

Finally got the car on the road sunday morning. Drove it around 5 miles around the back roads. I have an s-trim, dss 306, tfs heads & cam, spyder intake and PA C-4. The car rode good and shifted fine. As i was about to end this first time drive i lightly got on it in second and showed about 8#'s and shitfted to third(fell inlove w/ boost). As i rolled in the drive way in 3rd i down shifted to 2nd and nuthing, put it in 1st, still nuthing..So there i am about 20 feet from my garage and the car wont go in any gear! I push it in the garage and check tranny fluid and its fine.pic the car up to check the linkage and everything is ok...Anyone else ever had this problem, or have any idea what might be going wrong? Thanks for the help guys.

Ive never had a problem like that,, if you want a good opinion,, I would post this on www.hardcore50.com and put it to V-Racing (Walt) attention,, he is a Ford Tranny Guru,, Lee

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee03
    Ive never had a problem like that,, if you want a good opinion,, I would post this on www.hardcore50.com and put it to V-Racing (Walt) attention,, he is a Ford Tranny Guru,, Lee
    Thanks for the reply, ill do that..Anyone else?

I've never heard of this one either. Do you run a tranny cooler? maybe the fluid got too hot? you said you didn't drive it very far though?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Red face

yes i run a tranny cooler...I cant think of a single thing i could be, like i said, i got under the car and had my g/f go threw all the gears for me and seems to be shifting fine, but the car wont move....has fluid, was running fine, luckly i didnt have to push it home...Anyone else?