Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone here with a Novi 2000 Renegade kit?

Thread: Anyone here with a Novi 2000 Renegade kit?

Junior SCH Member

Anyone here with a Novi 2000 Renegade kit?

Does anyone here have a Novi 2000 Renegade kit? If so, do you have any pics of your engine compartment? I'm looking for ideas of how to route the inlet tube for the blower.
    90 LX - 331ci, TFS High Ports, AFM B-4 cam, Holley intake, Novi 2000 "Renegade Kit", FAST EFI, TKO
    02 Escalade on 22's
    www.unlimitedracing.com
    Pic's & vid's of my bucket

I'm not sure, but I think you could probably get a power pipe from rick anderson for a procharged setup that might work. I've also seen some guy's that just have it make a pretty big 180 curve downward and back towards the front valence.

Brandon

For more pics, check PRCMUSTANG's photopost section in the member galleries.

Junior SCH Member
    If you can Look at the flamed mustang in the photo section, that should help you, also, the power pipe from a ys will fit, I believe that anderson makes one for the driver side, or you could go with the vortech 4 inch cast elbow, this will let you point the inlet straight to the fender-well then you can fab a pipe up. Not to flame, but I don't think the picture that the hawk posted is the actual kit.

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks for the replies. I'll call AFM tomorrow and see if they have anything. I'd like to configure it like Kurgan's car but I don't think my cowl hood is bog enough :(

BTW, that pic of PRCMUSTANG's is not the Paxton renegade kit. It looks like maybet he old Cartech kit or something???
    90 LX - 331ci, TFS High Ports, AFM B-4 cam, Holley intake, Novi 2000 "Renegade Kit", FAST EFI, TKO
    02 Escalade on 22's
    www.unlimitedracing.com

It's not hard to make your own power pipe.

Junior SCH Member

my pipe

Originally posted by Jeff S
    Thanks for the replies. I'll call AFM tomorrow and see if they have anything. I'd like to configure it like Kurgan's car but I don't think my cowl hood is bog enough :(

BTW, that pic of PRCMUSTANG's is not the Paxton renegade kit. It looks like maybet he old Cartech kit or something???
    hey, my pipe was simple... i just ordered a 4inch mandrel tube from Dynomax with legs on both ends and used my chop saw to cut it to length... then i just welded a bung on it for the return from the blowoff valve and had my guy paint it... if you need the part#, i can get it for you..

thanks bob kurgan

Junior SCH Member
    gnklr50,

Thanks for the info. I have been looking on Dynomax's website and think I have found everything I need.
    02 Escalade on 22's
    www.unlimitedracing.com