Thread: Vr4

Junior SCH Member

Vr4

Does anyone run an extender with 38#injectors on their car.Just wondering what air fuel is set at out of curiosity...

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Theo how did your compression check come out. I also tried emailing you but the emails still come back to me as undeliverable. Anything new since we spoke last week.

Junior SCH Member

better luck

I did not do a compression check first.I first took a look at the extender settings.The air/fuel was on the lean side .I went up to the richer side half way and now I have another but better problem.I took a ride on the highway.I run first second third and now I blow the tires in third and the clutch starts slipping when the car produces the power.So what I am saying is I was starving for fuel up top I had noooooo gas.I am not 100% yet.I did get tremendous horsepower gain from that.They car is an animal now .I still have to tweek it out I ordered that guage I didnt have to let me know if im running lean.I am amazed on how much difference.The only thing I noticed is I was getting 7psi and I do have the 7 inch crank and 3.5 pulley.I am gonna order the 3.25.One lesson to anyone never give up if your car is not producing power.There may be a misadjustment somewhere.The pic in my profile is me on 5psi of boost running 1160@122.I dont know what I will run when I dial the car in with 14 15 psi.I will let everyone know.Speedy thanks for your advice so much.I tried to send you pics also.I will be at atco this week if anyone is around give me a holla

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo5.0
    The only thing I noticed is I was getting 7psi and I do have the 7 inch crank and 3.5 pulley.I am gonna order the 3.25.
    what is your setup? I have the stock crank pulley (6inch?) with 3.75" blower pulley and at the intake i see anywhere from 6-8psi (at the blower itself 10-11psi) w/ edelbrock performer heads, performer rpm intake, 70mm tb.

as for the extender... i dont run one on my setup (if you are talking about the RPM extender).. im able to adjust where i want my limiter with my jacobs box... but i am running 36lb injectors. Not sure where my A/F is since i dont have a Wideband and havent got it retuned yet... a few changes ago A/F was at 12.3 across the board from about 3800 to 5900

Junior SCH Member

check your email

I sent you mail Get back to me if you got it...

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Theo great pictures. I will be sending you a questionaire sheet next week for your car information. Thanks