Thread: D1 procharger head unit and spare parts

Junior SCH Member

D1 procharger head unit and spare parts

I have a D1 head unit that is dissassembled and has never been run. I have 2 sets of bearings for it one set is bronze caged. I have 2 different pullies and everything else needed to put togather. I would like to see $550 for everything.

Junior SCH Member
    If you have any pics could you email to stang96gt@hotmail.com and address it D1 pics, or by pm. Also why are you selling it and is it a SC, R model or what ?

Junior SCH Member
    If you could send some of those pics and info it would be great. I'm really interested, and if it is what I need you have a sale.

Junior SCH Member
    Is it still available?
    94 GT, with ..........NOTHING yet.

Junior SCH Member
    I don't know what's on the go.I tried pm and got one email reply but without any pics,and no more replies to emails or pm's. Guess it must be sold???

Junior SCH Member

D1 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by dpach
    I have a D1 head unit that is dissassembled and has never been run. I have 2 sets of bearings for it one set is bronze caged. I have 2 different pullies and everything else needed to put togather. I would like to see $550 for everything.
    Interested in the D1. Please email pics to: hankschultz@msn.com or hschultz@pentegrasystems.com

Thanks!

Hank

Junior SCH Member
    if any one is interested i have renegade style mounting brackets for d series 12 rib pullies and also 12 rib crank pulley . also have 3 core sheetmetal intercooler barely used for sale . and a bunch of 12 rib belts. 917 468 2809