Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Latest parts for my '92 LX

Thread: Latest parts for my '92 LX

Smile Latest parts for my '92 LX

Y303 Aluminum heads

A 75 MM throttle body/spacer

New 30lb Ford redtop injectors

Looking to wake up the Green Snowball!
    Rice cars really do suck...

"He who lives longest with all the toys wins... the rest of you are wannabe's"

http://www.turbogm.com/Videos/Grand_Nation...onal/buick.mpeg

Sweet, I'd love to have that new TFS intake:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

A 347 short block is the "next" item on the agenda. Fingers crossed I can make this happen in the next couple months.

I bought the Green Snowball with the concept of rebuilding everything and still have less than $10K total into the car. A Tremec 5 speed and rebuilding the 8.8 with a 31 spline posi and axles should make it an almost bullet proof setup.

The goal is to drive it to the track... click off some low 12's... and then drive it home. :)

I have the newer model Novi 1000... what pulley should I use on the blower to up the boost? Suggestions? I see that you offer these items on this site... would love to support an awesome posting board.

Dude that new Trick Flow intake looks sweet!! I'd love to be able to get a set of heads for my car, but I need my 12.99 here in elevation before I get them. You have any pictures of the green snowball? Welcome to the site!

Chris
    Elevation kills boost!
    LX = 13.47 @ 102.49, 1.80 60', at 6900' DA
    Cobra = 12.82 @ 109.25, 1.98 60' at 5400' DA

Quote Originally Posted by Boostnitup
    I have the newer model Novi 1000... what pulley should I use on the blower to up the boost? Suggestions? I see that you offer these items on this site... would love to support an awesome posting board.
    Ian can make one any size ya want, the smallest I would go would be about 2.75" for belt-slip issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Thanks for the advice! A 2.75 it will be then!

I'll get some pics uploded of my toy real soon. I am having computer issues at the house, and once all of the madness subsides from a recent move ect... I'll do my best to attempt to catch up on the project. The goal is to get all of the parts installed in late June or early July.

I have some pics of the Green Snowball on this website...

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/EFI_Musclecars/join

I took the pics immediately after purchasing the car.

The aluminum Ford Y303 heads are finally on.

I am waiting for the 3" (8 rib) pulley to arrive any day so I can get around to installing the Novi 1000 back onto the motor.

Talk about a headache getting the intake onto the 302. It was one pain after another; first thing... you will never get this to work without using a spacer. IMO the spacer should be part of the intake assembly from Trick Flow. There isn't enough space between the upper and the lower intake assembly to allow for any room of the distributor cap and mounted plug wires.

I'm not sure why Trick Flow desires you to buy aftermarket fuel rails with this intake setup. Thus far the factory rails are working. I haven't put any fuel pressure through them so... we'll know that answer soon enough.