Thread: wtb piping for sn89

Junior SCH Member

wtb piping for sn89

I'm new here so if you all can direct me to someone who can hook me up with so piping for my sn89 . From mass to blower and then from blower to intake . thanks for any info . jason
    jajzero12@netzero.com

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rubbersiidedown
    I'm new here so if you all can direct me to someone who can hook me up with so piping for my sn89 . From mass to blower and then from blower to intake . thanks for any info . jason
    jajzero12@netzero.com
    I have a paxton plastic discharge tube that was on my sn-89 unit before I upgraded to the vr4.

I also have the inlet tube, but that is a homemade powerpipe. A little bit of your fenderwell would have to be trimmed to use it. Its made out of 3 in mandrel bent pipe welded together smoother out andpainted flat black.

What are you looking to give? If you need i can snap you off some pictures.

Junior SCH Member

sn 89

Quote Originally Posted by brian88lx
    I have a paxton plastic discharge tube that was on my sn-89 unit before I upgraded to the vr4.

I also have the inlet tube, but that is a homemade powerpipe. A little bit of your fenderwell would have to be trimmed to use it. Its made out of 3 in mandrel bent pipe welded together smoother out andpainted flat black.

What are you looking to give? If you need i can snap you off some pictures.
    Definatly would like to se some pictures . The dallas mustangs site has one for $99+tax and ship . That is just the intake tube though , Let me look over those pictures and we'll work out a price. where does the fender wall have to be trimed and how much? let me know thanks jason

Senior SCH Member
    http://stash.mg2.org/gallery/albums/...2_2004pic5.jpg

http://stash.mg2.org/gallery/albums/...2_2004pic6.jpg

heres two pictures of the pipes installed on my car. i will take more pictures later today.

Senior SCH Member
    And you know the reason why it is flat black? To disapate heat so it stays cooler...cooler = more hp:D

Junior SCH Member
    you have a pm brian