Thread: Bullitt intake + novi 1000

Junior SCH Member

Bullitt intake + novi 1000

has anyone done a bullitt intake swap to their novi powered 99+ ? i am about to install the intake and am curious to what, besides a different discharge tube, i will need for the blower to bolt up. ive got a complete bullitt install kit coming which includes an alternator and all kinds of stuff, but i was wondering about brackets and spacers and stuff (are they the same?)....any help would be appreciated..........
    2002 AODE GT W/ NOVI 1000

i think you're the first. you can call paxton and see what you need. i think they have a bullitt kit.

good luck and let me know how it turns out. i've been eyeing that intake myself.
    -------------
    01 GT with Novi1000

Junior SCH Member
    that was the first thing i did, they don't know.......they do not seem very bright over there. ive had a couple of problems that they have no idea how to solve:bonk:

That is why we are here :)

All users learn by doing, go for the install and let us know how it goes! Take pics so that the next user will be able to get help.

Ian

all you have to do is cut down the intake pipe or make your own. just make sure you get the tune right.

i don't think most of the techs you talk to at paxton even have the blowers on their cars. if it isn't in a book, they don't know. i just thought i saw a bullitt system at one time. i guess not.

it shouldn't be that hard to make something work with that intake.

good luck.
    -------------
    01 GT with Novi1000

Junior SCH Member
    its coming with a cobra throttle body, which is oval. i have some friends in the metal fab business, ill have to go and talk to them and see if they can make something for me

Junior SCH Member
    try giving Steeda a call if you're still looking around or give Jack a call at Muscle Motors