Thread: WTB: Vortech YSi

Junior SCH Member

WTB: Vortech YSi

straight discharge, have cash local or paypal or money order

throw all offers my way please!!!! I need one like a crackhead needs crack...lol j.k about the crack

lol anyways thanks in advance

Junior SCH Member
    I've got a YS For sale.......it's pretty much the same head unit, or if you're dying for a YSI, send the head unit back to Vortech and they can easily upgrade. Check out my post here in the classifieds and email me at blown93coupe@hotmail.com

thanks,

mike

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coupe2NV
    I've got a YS For sale.......it's pretty much the same head unit, or if you're dying for a YSI, send the head unit back to Vortech and they can easily upgrade. Check out my post here in the classifieds and email me at blown93coupe@hotmail.com

thanks,

mike
    the ysi costs $2299 from tbyrne or cool blue performance or osborne performance, your kit is $2400 and vortech charges about $1200 for the upgrade, i already have all the brackets so i dont need a whole kit, i also need a straight discharge on the blower, and i think yours is a curved discharge, thank you for the post but i really am looking for somethig i can just buy and throw on the car, thanks