Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone looking for a Power Pipe Looky....... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone looking for a Power Pipe Looky.......

I think Sean meant they dropped the price $50 from $149.99 to $99 :)
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

SCH Member
    Yup. I gave in and drove over and bought one today. For 99 bucks, it was hard to pass up. I do have a problem though. The elbow they give you for the blower side won't fit. The powerpipe is 4 inch in diameter. The impeller flange on my head unit is just a hair under 4 inches in diameter. The elbow they give you is 4 inch on one side and 3 inch on the other. Completely usless. I have to wait until Tuesday before I can possibly do anything about it, and probably until next weekend since I work inhumane hours during the week. Luckily, I live right next to a large hose and rubber outfit, so I might be able to pop in and find a 4 inch rubber elbow. Or I could order it online...

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    It was $149 now $99 that is the $50 5150LX is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by speedytang
    It was $149 now $99 that is the $50 5150LX is talking about.
    Exactly, sorry for the confusion, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

haha ok that makes more sense. So does anyone know it it really truly fits a 95 w/a Paxton 2000 on it? The Anderson powerpipe I bought off Ebay was said to fit any vortech and Paxton applications but that dident work. I dont want to throw down more money on a part just to have to send it back.
    Power Adder- Paxton Novi 2000/UPR Power Pipe Injectors- FMS #30's MAF- C&L 76MM TB- Edelbrock 70 MM Intake- 95 Cobra Upper/lower Exhaust- Full Exhaust Magnaflow Cat Back Misc- Romac Ballancer, Tri Ax Shifter Ignition- MSD 6 Guages- Autometer Boost/water temp Appearance- Saleen 351 Spoiler/ Clear Dimond Head lights/ Chrome Steeda Ultra Lite II's

SCH Member
    Ian will you powerpipes be made to fit the old style Novi 1000 with the single belt? The Novi 1000 is on my 93 GT. I wish some made a intercooler for my supercharger.

Later,

Dawgsgt
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims

I just intalled my UPR Power Piple this weekned,, intallation was pretty straight forward. The product does not come with instuctions, but you can figure it out pretty easily,,,, I did not have a chance to really flog the car, but the power felt a lot smoother and more responsive,, I wont be getting to the track until the 25th of June so I will let you know how much I picked up,, Lee
    1988 5.0 Mustang,, 3" flair body kit, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, 347 FRPP Forged Stroker, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, FPS 200cc Alum Heads, Comp Blower Cam, G-Force T-5, Anderson Clutch,,, ect ect ect

POWDER & CERAMIC COATING - www.pristinepc.com
    SUPERCHARGER BELT TENSIONERS- www.elkperformance.com

I wanna get my kicks before the whole $hithouse goes up in flames -

SCH Member
    Old thread, but a FYI... the boostmaster power pipes that Dallas Mustang sells ARE cast Aluminum and can be polished up to look NICE. No weld beads to mess with.

SCH Member
    Ian, will the new aluminum powerpipe have a application to fit the old style one belt Novi 1000 or will I have to cut a huge hole in the fenderwell.

Thanks,

Dawgsgt
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.

Hey Dawgsgt,

Our power pipe has been put on the back burner for now, I just don't have the time needed.

Ian

SCH Member
    Thanks Ian
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EricBlueCoupe
    Yup. The elbow they give you is 4 inch on one side and 3 inch on the other. Completely usless. I have to wait until Tuesday before I can possibly do anything about it, and probably until next weekend since I work inhumane hours during the week. Luckily, I live right next to a large hose and rubber outfit, so I might be able to pop in and find a 4 inch rubber elbow. Or I could order it online...

I had picked one up about a month ago and installed like a week ago.. Pretty easy once you get the rubber elbow trimmed... (The first elbow they sent me didnt fit my novi 1000 so i called them and they shipped the right one out free of charge so if anyone is going to order one just make sure they know what elbow u need... ) I now see about 8 psi at around 5900 rpm with the pipe, which is up from about 6 psi... this is with stock pullies... so though its not the prettiest thing out there and the plastic scratches pretty easy when u install it, it seems to do its job for $99...