Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
People talking $#!+

Thread: People talking $#!+

Thumbs down People talking $#!+

I like this site and it pisses me off that someone would post something like this: :angry:

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=511675
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with

agreed, there just is no pleasing some people.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Yep what'cha goin to do?

Ian

What do expect on Stangnet? That's a forum that long ago got the destinction of having the highest percentage of trolls of any Mustang forum on the net. Case in point why you never see me there.

Will it hurt Ian's biz?.....maybe a couple orders. In my experience though people who have half a brain read between the lines and know there's two side to every story. It's quite obvious the "doctored" responses from ol' irresponsible Ian.

Like Ian said though...what are you gonna do? It's one of the bad things about forums...too many cry and whine on a forum about sh#t that doesn't belong there to get sympathy so they feel justified. At least Ian responded in a dignified way....'cause that's what a man does.

With that said when I need a custom pulley for my Novi I'll drive to Ottawa and breathe down Ian's neck while he wittles away on the lathe. LOL!

Senior SCH Member
    Some 'A' hole was badmouthing SCH on the Corral as well. I referred a guy to Ian for some blower brackets and some thread highjacking *** started whining about some crap. Can't please 'em all.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHawk05
    What do expect on Stangnet? That's a forum that long ago got the destinction of having the highest percentage of trolls of any Mustang forum on the net.
    I have to disagree with this. I've found that MustangWorld has the highest percentage of trolls. The 5.0 tech forum is a joke. I honestly feel sorry for people who put any weight into the advice they receive there. There are 2-3 regular posters that have any clue what is going. Everyone else is some votech drop out. My car could currently be like #6 on their ET list and it's an E7 headed, stock shortblock car.

But that being said, yes Stangnet sucks *** too.

Ian, What ya gonna do ? Laugh!!!!!!!! And just keep making those bada$$ parts!!!
    Jorge