Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: Vortech V1 S trim and Aftercooler

Thread: FS: Vortech V1 S trim and Aftercooler

Junior SCH Member

FS: Vortech V1 S trim and Aftercooler

My buddy is selling his used Vortech V-1 S trim supercharger and Vortech aftercooler. Everything is in perfect working condition.

The V1 S trim kit has everything included except for: Boost Retard (BTM), T-Rex Fuel Pump, air filter. The kit has a brand new Paxton FMU, and a CFM 7.25" crank pulley with built in underdriven accessory pulley. The kit also includes a brand new walbro GSS340 high pressure in-tank fuel pump (no need for a T-rex pump if you have one of these). Lastly, he has a billet belt tensioner that makes tightening the blower belt very easy (a nice $50 item)

The aftercooler is also complete, and comes with everything necessary for install. It also comes with a bunch of new hoses etc.

Asking price is $2850 for everything. Drop me a PM or e-mail darren@sybersport.com for more info. I am listing these parts for a good friend of mine.

Thanks!

Junior SCH Member
    what vehicle and year is it for?

Junior SCH Member
    Sorry about that, its for 87-93 Mustangs.