Thread: Vortech A-trim, 9+psi setup with extras

Junior SCH Member

Vortech A-trim, 9+psi setup with extras

I'm selling an A-trim kit for 87-93's with a 2.95 upper/6.87 lower 8-rib setup. The kit also includes a polished aluminum blower bracket front plate, as well as the steel version (you can use either one),
    AFM custom tensioner (makes belt tightening EASY),
    4" AFM powerpipe & K&N conical filter,
    All the blue coupler sleeves you need, as well as clamps,
    4" vortech aluminum 90 inlet elbow (not the cheap rubber ones that come in the kits),
    Custom 3" discharge tube with mondo bypass valve.
    I'm also including the 8-rib belt, inlet and drain oil lines, as well as the oil fittings you'll need.

This kit suprised the heck out of me and made 9psi on my fairly high flowing setup, and would easily make over 10psi on a lower flowing intake/head combo. I'm selling it because I changed my mind on the combo, and want to go 10's all motor
    I'm looking for $1450 shipped to your door, shoot me an email, PM me, or reply if you're interested, thanks!
    dlyons@alumni.rose-hulman.edu

I'd also consider any interesting trades, let me know
    Last edited by fiveohpatrol; 11-09-2004 at 08:29 AM.
    88 coupe

Don't suppose you want to separate the AFM intake / discharge and bypass from the kit? If so how much? Thanks.
    Jason

92 Notch w/ S-trim (6.87/2.95), 04 PMS, UPR pipe, WMS w/b, GT-40Y heads, Cobra manifold, B303, 1.6 stud r/r, 65mm TB, 80mm Pro-M, 42# injectors, FRPP balancer, FRPP aluminum rad, FRPP blue hose kit, Ramcharger fan, Edelbrock w/p, Canton 7qt pan, MAC 1 5/8" shorties, MAC catted H-pipe, Flowmaster cat back, MAC springs, Tokico HPs, MM c/c plates, Steeda X2s, MM adj. rears, Cobra brakes, 17" Cobra R's, 3.55 gears, aluminum d/s, Hurst, Cobra clutch, Kenny Brown subs + K-brace, Ultra-lites, MSD 6AL, GSS340-255lph intank.

Junior SCH Member
    I'll let you know if I decide to, but right now I'd rather sell it all together. Thanks though
    88 coupe